CALL (937)323-4094 TODAY!!!
If we do not have any openings for boarding when you call, a waitlist is available for established customers.
As a friendly reminder to new clients you must schedule a meet n greet prior to boarding. We suggest at least 10 days prior to actual boarding dates. This gives us a chance to meet you and your fur kids. We complete a tour and answer any questions. Your fur kids will run around and can check the place out to see if they like it and if they will be comfortable here for their vacation.
*** Fall Maintenance Shut Down: We will not be boarding or having Doggie Daycare from September 30-October 9, 2017.
We will reopen Tuesday October 10, 2017.
ALWAYS tour any dog boarding facility before making any reservations.
Questions to ask when calling or touring a facility.
- Ask what you get for the price you pay.
- How do they charge-By day ( Must be out by 11 am or Noon)or by night.(Does not matter when you check out am or pm) If you are not sure what the price is going to be Ask.
- What amenities will your dog get?( Food, Bed, Treats)
- Does your dog get to go outside or for walks? How many times do they go out? Is there a charge for this?
- Is the facility clean? How bad does it smell. Please take into consideration there may be senior dogs or puppies that still have accidents. Most kennels do everything they can to reduce smell. There should not be any feces or urine noticeable.
- Is the facility attractive and maintained?
- Does the facility belong to any organizations or the employees trained for emergencys or first aid??
Also ask your veteranarian, friends or co-workers who they recommend. Check the Internet for boarding kennels in your area.